KASTAR 116 PU Sealant for Auto body repairing
Fast dry, Excellent adhesion to metal, Car body repair, UV-Resistance
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Big order discount
- Free sample
KASTAR 116 PU Sealant for Auto body repairing is a one-component sealant, which is based on Modified silane polyurethane resin as the main component. Good flexible and bonding performance with cement, tile, stone, and metal substrates, etc.
OEM & ODM
We are professional manufacturer
of adhesives and sealants
|Appearance||Black homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties (mm)||0|
|Shore A-hardness (A°)||45|
|Tack free time (min)||35|
|Tensile strength (Mpa)||2.8|
|Elongation at break (%)||420|
|Tensile-share strength (Mpa)||≥3.5|
|Curing speed (mm/d)||2.8|
|Non-volatile contents (%)||99|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 90 degrees C|
|Application temperature (ºC)||-5～+35|
- Environmental friendly, solvent-free, non-toxic, low VOC.
- Good weather resistance, non-yellowing.
- Bonds well with many substrates.
Suitable for sealing the joint of car body panels, weld joints, roof, machine, air cooler, and so on.
Directions for use
- Remove dust, oil, and water from the surface of substrates.
- Application environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity 50~70%RH. When the temperature is below 5℃, recommended place products in an environment of 30~40℃ for 1H (No more than 3H).
- Part of the available node modification can use a scraper or rigid foam, and detailing modification can use available soap and water levels.
- Activator and primer are not required.
TRANSPORT AND STORAGE Transport and storage
- Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun, and high temperature and avoid collisions.
- Storage: Keep sealed in a cool, dry place.Temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
- Shelf life: Cartridge and Sausage 9 months, Drum 6 months.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. For skin contact, remove the sealant with a cloth, and wash the skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- For eye contact, hold eyelids apart and flush thoroughly with water, and contact a physician.