KASTAR 117 PU Sealant for Auto body
Good adhesion to metal, Car body repair
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Big order discount
- Free sample
KASTAR117 PU Sealant for Auto body is a one-component, high-modulus polyurethane sealant that cures exposure to atmospheric humidity. It possesses excellent adhesion to sheet iron, aluminum, stainless steel, lead, copper, ceramic, glass, wood, and various plastic materials.
OEM & ODM
We are professional manufacturer
of adhesives and sealants
|Appearance||Black homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties (mm)||0|
|Shore A-hardness (A°)||53|
|Tack free time (min)||40|
|Tensile strength (Mpa)||2.1|
|Elongation at break (%)||420|
|Tensile-share strength (Mpa)||≥3.5|
|Curing speed (mm/d)||3.2|
|Non-volatile contents (%)||95|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 90 degrees C|
|Application temperature (ºC)||-5～+35|
- One-component, excellent thixotropy, easy for application.
- Excellent sealing performance with metal, glass and a wide range of paints.
- Excellent sealing and cohesion performance, flexible and durable in sealing.
Suitable for sealing the joint of car body panels, weld joints, roof, machine, air cooler, and so on.
Directions for use
- Remove dust, oil, and water from the surface of substrates.
- Application environment temperature 5~35℃, humidity 50~70%RH. When the temperature is below 5℃, recommended place products in an environment of 30~40℃ for 1H (No more than 3H).
- Part of the available node modification can use a scraper or rigid foam, and detailing modification can use available soap and water levels.
- Activator and primer are not required.
Transport and storage
- Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun, and high temperature and avoid collisions.
- Storage: Keep sealed in a cool, dry place.Temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
- Shelf life: Cartridge and Sausage 9 months, Drum 6 months.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. For skin contact, remove the sealant with a cloth, and wash the skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- For eye contact, hold eyelids apart and flush thoroughly with water, and contact a physician.