KASTAR 118 Construction Modified Polyurethane Sealant
Excellent adhesion to metal & Anti-movement, Construction joints
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Big order discount
- Free sample
Kastar118 Construction Modified Polyurethane Sealant is a single moisture-curing PU sealant. Good sealing performance, no corrosion, and no pollution to the base material, and environment-friendly. Good bonding performance with cement and stone.
OEM & ODM
We are professional manufacturer
of adhesives and sealants
|Appearance||Black/white/Gray homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties (mm)||0|
|Shore A-hardness (A°)||36|
|Tack free time (min)||40|
|Tensile strength (Mpa)||1.5|
|Elongation at break (%)||350|
|Volatile contents (%)||2|
|Touch Dry time (min||10~30|
|Curing speed (mm/d)||2.1|
|Application temperature (ºC)||+5~+35|
|Shelf life (month)||≥9|
Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
Tack free time and curing speed of polyurethane sealant influenced by environment temperature and humidity. Construction environment temperature: 5～35℃, humidity: 50～70%RH.
- KASTAR118 Modified PU sealant is suitable for Bonding of galvanized sheet with cement, tile, stone, and metal substrates;
- Indoor and outdoor expansion joint sealing of concrete.
Clean up with water before the sealant cures.
- Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun, and high temperature and avoid collisions.
- Storage: Keep sealed in a cool, dry place.Temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
- Shelf Life: Cartridge and Sausage 9 months, Drum 6 months.
- Avoid contact with Skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapor.
- If swallowed seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For common occasions, after cleaning out the surface with the organic solvent, this product can be used directly.
- Please construct by application instructions strictly, failure of stickiness may be caused by any operation disobeying construction techniques.
- This product is innocuous after curing completely, but before set, please avoid contacting with eyes and skin. In case of eye and skin contact, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water. See a doctor immediately if it is serious.
Activators and/or primers is not required.