KASTAR 283 Fire Rated Acrylic Sealant
Water-based, Excellent fire resistance, able to prevent burning
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Big order discount
- Free sample
Kastar 283 Acrylic FireStop Sealant is a single-component, non-sag, fire rated acrylic based sealant, A high-performance acrylic sealant for construction joints, and the sealing of service penetration in plasterboard, concrete, and masonry wall construction. When cured, KASTAR 283 provides an elastic, flexible seal that prevents the passage of fire and smoke. Fire caulk sealant is also an effective acoustic sealant.
OEM & ODM
We are professional manufacturer
of adhesives and sealants
*Curing condition of the sample: 23℃×50%RH× 14 days
|1||Basic material||Synthetic Latex Emulsion|
|4||Application Consistency||Brush, Trowel, Caulking Gun, or Power Extrusion|
|5||Net Weight||948 grams|
|6||Average Nonvolatile(FSTM 9A)||55% by value (69% by weight)|
|7||Temperature Resistance||-20℃to 110℃|
|8||Service Temperature limits||-7℃to 93℃|
|9||Storage Temperature||5℃to 35℃|
|10||Application Temperature||5℃to 50℃|
|11||Skin Drying Time(mins)||7|
|14||Tack free time（min）||18|
|15||Elongation at break(%)||≥108|
|16||Elongation at break after immersion|
|19||Solid content (%)||80|
|20||Shelf life||24 months|
|21||Storage||Storage in cool and dry place at room temperature.|
Kastar Fire Rated acrylic sealant is specially formulated for indoor joints where fire resistance is needed. For example buildings, drywall systems, door and window frames, ceilings, cable work, wood, uPVC et.
Wide application scope
Range of application of Fire Rated acrylic sealant: Fire-proof and moisture-proof sealing for decoration of hotels, cinemas and other public places, sticky and flame-retardant sealing for fire protection projects of various doors, windows, glass and curtain walls, And the fixing and flame-retardant sealing of electronic and electrical components.
High precision instrument
- The surface must be dry, clean, and free from dirt oils, stains, or other surface contaminants. Remove all loose materials.
- Always use a standard caulking gun to dispense the sealant.
- Caution: The use of a caulking gun is critical and highly recommended to ensure the best finish and faster application.
- Ensure that sealant is in contact with both sides of joints and gaps. Use foam backer rods as necessary.
- Remove excess sealant and smooth it off with a flat knife. The applied sealant is touched dry after 30 mins. Protect from water exposure for at least 4 hours after application. Can be painted over after 2 hours.
Clean up with water before sealant cures.
- Avoid contact with Skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapor.
- If swallowed seek medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.