KASTAR 737 Neutral Sanitaryware Silicone Sealant
Kitchen, Bathroom, Ceramic tiles, Gutter, Sanitary, Anti mildew
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Big order discount
- Free sample
Kastar 737 is one component, A high-performance neutral room temperature curing silicone sealant containing anti-fungal compounds, is specially used for sealing in areas of high humidity and damp places to prevent mold growth in areas subject to high humidity levels.
OEM & ODM
We are professional manufacturer
of adhesives and sealants
KASTAR 737 Sanitary Sealant in low-maintenance applications in hotel and leisure facilities. Use for water proofing joints between ceramic tiles, baths, and basins, showers, worktops and counters. Bedding in sinks to kitchen tops and vanity units. Sealing between ceramic floor tiles and walls in wet areas. General use in wet and humid areas where fungal resistance is a requirement. Sanitary Sealant offers excellent adhesion to many non-porous surfaces. Will last up to 20 – 25 years provided manufacturers instructions are followed.
1. High performance – high modulus, neutral silicone sealant.
2. Low maintenance.
3. Fungal resistant.
4. For hotel and leisure facilities, and premium domestic installations.
5. Conforms to BS5889 (B) and ISO 846 Part A and B.
6. Prime bare metals, marble, concrete, stone, and timber before sealing. Not for use with aquaria.
* Clean the base material with cloth: clean it with solvent; if in particular demand, coat the surface with paint base and let it dry completely.
* Make sure to fill the interface with it and tightly stick it to the base material.
* Deal with adhesion test before use and make sure of good compatibility and viscosity of products and base material.
Keep out of reach of children. Once it contacts the skin or eye by accident, rinse the affected part with water for 15 minutes or turn to a doctor for help immediately.
Keep in a dry place; don’t unseal it before use; keep a storage temperature below 25℃ to prolong its service life; 12 moths guarantee.
280ml, 300ml, or 310ml (net capacity) hard package (the actual weight is subject to final products)
Transparent and other customized colors.
|Skin formation||5-10 minutes|
|Max. Tensile strength||39|
|Elongation at Break(%)||≥600|
|Application temperature||-20℃ to +40℃|
|Temperature resistance||-50℃ to +100℃|
|Elastic Recovery Ratio （％）||96|
|Mass-loss Rate （％）||8|
Skin drying time and fully drying time under: 23℃ and 50% humidity humidity humidity humidity.