KASTAR 113 High Modulus PU Sealant for Construction
High modulus, Excellent adhesion
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Big order discount
- Free sample
KASTAR113 Construction Joint Polyurethane sealant is a multifunction gun-grade polyurethane-based construction sealant, it is of high modulus and cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a soft rubber-like material with moderate elasticity and high adhesion strength.
OEM & ODM
We are professional manufacturer
of adhesives and sealants
|Appearance||Black/White/Gray homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties (mm)||0|
|Elongation at break (%)||≥600|
|Volatile content (%)||≤4|
|Stretch modulus (Mpa)||＞0.4|
|Touch dry time (min)||≤180|
|Elastic recovery rate (%)||≥85|
|Application temperature (℃)||+5～+35|
- All data above were tested under standardized conditions.
- All data listed in the chart were for the generalized item in the series; please refer to the related datasheet for special items.
- Storage condition has a direct impact on the product’s shelf life, Please refer to the instruction for special items’ storing.
- Suitable for joints where high resistance to penetration and pressure is required.
- For joints where low movement capacity is required.
- Joints in paving, airport, and bridge runway.
- Seams on water pipe(back to water).
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants, and any protective coating. Dust and lose particles should be cleaned.
310ml cartridge, 20 pcs/inner carton; 2 inner boxes/outer box
600ml/400ml sausage, 20 pcs/carton; 2 inner boxes/outer box
Minimum application temperature: 5℃.
KASTAR113 should be dispensed from either the cartridge or sausage by means of a caulking gun. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle. Cut the nozzle to give the required angle and bead size. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger. For sausages, a barrel gun is required, clip the end of the sausage and place it in the barrel gun. Screw the end cap and nozzle onto the barrel gun. Using the trigger extrude the sealant, to stop depression using the catch plate. Apply KASTAR113 in a continuous bead using enough pressure to properly fill the gaps.
- For common occasions, after cleaning out the surface with the organic solvent, this product can be used directly.
- Please construct by application instructions strictly, failure of stickiness may be caused by any operation disobeying construction techniques.
- This product is innocuous after curing completely, but before set, please avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of eye and skin contact, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water. See a doctor immediately if it is serious.