Nail-free glue, also known as liquid nail, is a kind of super glue for multifunctional building structure with strong adhesion. As the name suggests, it is a new type of construction adhesive material that replaces nails. It can be used for indoor and outdoor installation of various building materials. There is no need for tools such as electric drills, hammers and expansion screws during the construction process. It has the advantages of simple structure, no punching, no noise, no dust, can fill the gap of the joint, and can adjust the position during the installation process.
New and old houses can be widely used. The most common are doors and windows, stairs and treads, skirting boards, wall waistlines, plaster lines, decorative boards, various decorative materials and stone. The surface of the substrate includes a variety of absorbent and non-absorbent materials, such as wood, ceramic products, metal, concrete, and stone.
KASTAR Nail-free Glue is always used to replace nails for fixing mirrors with strong Adhesion.
Nail-free glue product characteristics
- Fast bonding speed (calculated in “seconds”).
- bonding strength ≥ 3MPA (30 kg/cm).
- It has a wide range of bonding and is widely used in various constructions.
- Environment-friendly and odorless, solvent content ≤ 13%.
- It can be stored for more than 24 months.
- Easy construction (scratch and coating are both possible).
KASTAR Specialized in making glue for 20 years, If you want to know more about all kinds of glue, welcome to contact us!