KASTAR 281 Acrylic Liquid Nail Solvent-free
Water based, Acrylic construction adhesive (Solvent free)
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Big order discount
- Free sample
Kastar 281 liquid nail is formulated with a strong initial grab which makes it ideal for installing wall paneling, flooring, stirring boards, and architraves. Kater liquid nail has no fumes and can be cleaned up with water.
OEM & ODM
We are professional manufacturer
of adhesives and sealants
|Tack free time (min)||20|
|Storage life||12 months unopened|
|Full cure||After 24 hours depending on conditions|
|Service temperature||-5℃ to 90℃|
- Bonding particleboard, plywood, fiber cement, and strip flooring to joists
- Fibre cement sheet, plasterboard, and wall paneling to wooden and metal studs skirting boards, architraves, and trims to walls
- Replacing loose tiles on walls (not recommended for floor tiles)
- Suitable for sizing polystyrene wall panels
- Timber and other porous construction materials.
Substrates: wood; particleboard; MDF; concrete; cement sheet; gypsum board; cement render; polyurethane foam; expanded polystyrene plywood.
Compliance: Kastar 281 liquid nail has been formulated to comply with the requirements of AS2329-1980 “Mastic Adhesives for Fixing Wallboards”.
Kastar 281 liquid nail will maintain a bond in situations where the temperature is between -5℃ and 90℃.
420g cartridge will give 15 linear meters of a 5mm bead.
Approximate coverage when trowelled out
|2.5mm trowel||1.00m2/kg approx.|
- 280ml / 300ml / 310ml(net capacity) hard package (the actual weight is subject to final products); 80ml with blister card;
- 330kgs by drum;
- On buyer’s requested.